Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Own Site



Wow, just three months old and mom and dad have already given me permission to start my own blog. I already have them wrapped around my little fingers.

My goal with this site is to give all of you an update on what's going on in my world. Typically, it's pretty routine. I eat, I sleep, I get my diaper changed and I play.

It's been a fun first three months. I've seen a lot of my grandparents, who have been wonderful in helping out. My grandma Kathy and grandad Frank even watched me for a night so mom and dad could go off and celebrate their anniversary.

I traveled on a ferry for the first time when I was almost two months old and got my first marriage proposal (see below).


I've been to Ellensburg and seen the property there. I also traveled to Spokane and visited my bud Charlie while my dad tried to relive his glory years by playing in a basketball tournament.

What was really cool was the 4th of July and seeing all the fireworks. And after that night, no one can say my dad and I aren't related.

Anyway, feel free to print off all the pics you want. I'll try and be good about giving regular updates as to what's going on and put some pictures up here when I can.

- Logan


4 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Logan! This is your favorite cousin Sheldy. I can't wait to meet you and smoother you with kisses! Sounds like you have been really busy and enjoying your family. Miss you all and can't wait to see you. Love you all.

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan: This is your Grandma Carolyn. what a great blog (first one I have been to but it is the best). You have been the greatest addition to our lives and we love you very much. I wondered if you would like to go to the zoo next week? Check with you Mom and let me know. Was thinking about next Friday, are you free?

Love you my sweetie. Grandma

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan,
I can't wait to meet you. I really miss your Mommy, we worked together and I called her my other daughter, and we were cubicle room mates. She will be the best mommy ever.....And I love your site!
Love, "Auntie" Mary

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan: You look like were having fun playing in the ink (precursor to mud)....I will teach that too you a little later. You are growng so fast and getting more handsome everyday. I get to come and play with you next week......this will be so much fun!!!

Love you. Grandma Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home