Mahalo
Hi everyone. Sorry for the recent lapse in posts, but not only did mom and dad jet off to Hawaii for 8 days while I stayed with my grandparents, they took the computer too.
Really, they did. Here's a picture of them on Kauai. Am I anywhere to be found?
I'm glad they had a good time, and I really enjoyed staying with my grandparents. But, boy had I changed when they got home. I'm not just walking now. Nope, I'm almost running. I'm still a little unsteady, but I walk more now without my walker than with it.
Mom and dad were nice enough to bring me back a Hawaiian outfit. Sure the clothes look a little funny, but at least I make 'em look good.
Mom and dad promise that next time the islands come calling, I'll get to go along. I hope that happens soon.
-- Logan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home