Thursday, July 27, 2006

On schedule

The other night my mom and I had a chat. She told me it is time I get on a schedule. "No more staying up until 2:30 AM," she said.

As the good boy that I am, I listened. Little did she know, I saw the schedule she wrote down with my dad a few days back when it seemed unlikely to them that I would ever fall into their "planned" routine.

Well guess what, I'm giving it a try!

Take a look at this:

Wednesday, July 26th
6:30 AM - Woke up & ate
7-8:30 AM - Played
8:30-11 AM - Napped
11-3 PM - Ate, ran errands w/dad, played
3-5 PM - Napped
5-9 PM - Ate, played, ate
9 PM - Got to bed
(Mom got to bed at 10 PM - she couldn't believe it!)

Thursday, July 27th
7 AM - Woke up & ate (I only got up 2 times during the night!)
7:30-8:30 AM - Played
8:30-11 AM - Napped
11-3:15 PM - Ate & played
3:15-5:15 PM - Napped

Here I am napping this morning.

I hope I can keep this up for mom and dad.
-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home