Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sippy

I did it!

I figured it out.

The first few times I was given a sippy cup I chewed on it and couldn't get anything out. It was frustrating.

But tonight, after a few attempts, I figured it out.

Just another step towards college admissions. :P

-- Logan

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan: I have a sippy cup here for you to try when you come !!!! I want you to come see the new kitchen when it gets done and play on your disc or dish, or whatever it is called. I wanted to see you last weekend but I got a cold and decided you won't want to have it; besides your Mom and Dad won't be too happy with me sharing it with you and them....You are growing up so fast...I love you. Grandma C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home