Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fitting In

So, it's day 3 here in San Francisco and I think I'm really starting to fit in. I even followed the example of many of the panhandlers here earlier today outside Pac Bell (now AT&T) Park. All that's missing is my sign that says "Will drool for food."

Otherwise, San Francisco has been quite cool so far. I've walked the Embarcadero and Market Street, toured the renovated Ferry Building, eaten Mexican, Italian and seafood the last two days, and saw a fireworks show from my hotel on Friday night.

I've also met some of my parents wacky friends. Today it was Andrea and Richard from Sacramento.


Then tonight, it was a fine meal at The Cosmopolitan with the folks from the Washington Poison Center.

On the docket between now and Monday afternoon when we leave is a visit to Chinatown and a trip to Fisherman's Wharf and a conversation with the sea lions, "arf, arf."

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home