Growing up
I'm growing up.
How do I know?
Here is what happened this weekend:
I ate a chunks of cheese... And chewed it.
I rode a train... And enjoyed it.
And there is a tooth.
That's right. A tooth. Although it is hard to see in this picture a tooth broke through my gum this weekend. It's my front, bottom left and the right one is just about to do the same.
I'm also getting closer and closer to crawling forward. I can go backwards a bit and roll really good across the room. I just haven't been able to get my knees and hands to go forward at the same time yet... But I'm working on it.
Growing up is so easy to do. I can't wait until I am 7 1/2 months old tomorrow... I'll be able to do so much more.
-- Logan







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home