Walking Shoes
Last weekend my parents started to realize that I need some "outdoor" shoes. My cousin, Wyatt, out grew a pair of black Charles Barkley shoes before he got a chance to wear them. My parents put them on me and I did pretty well walking in them.
Here I am trying out my shoes (and the Seattle Grunge look):
Here I am with my dad walking down to get the mail:
They felt okay on my feet... a bit heavy and a little tough to get on (they're basketball shoes). So my parents are going to take me shoe shopping sometime soon.I will let you know what I get!
-- Logan



2 Comments:
Very Cool Logan!
Hope that Mike and I can figure a way to visit you guys this weekend....
~Kell
Hi Logan: you be sure to bring your outside shoes on Saturday so you can play in the backyard.....by the way your Seattle grudge look, somewhat looks like E'burg hunter look.....a smaller version of Toby!
I love you...our little man!
Grandma C.
Post a Comment
<< Home