Saturday, December 22, 2007

Xmas Part I

Today was Christmas Part I -- Family That Can't Make It

My Uncle Mark and cousins Ashley and Alli aren't going to be able to join us all for Christmas Day this year, so we had their Christmas today at their house.

Aunt Kim wanted to make sure I wasn't left out so I got to open a few gifts from them. I got a sit & spin! How cool is that?! I was a good boy and shared it with my cousin, Nick.

I also learned how to say Nick's name today. I made sure everyone knew his name is Nick... I pointed at him and said his name over and over... just to be sure.

Monday is Christmas Part II -- Mama, Dada and Me
Tuesday is Christmas Part III -- All of the Family (minus Uncle Mark, Ashley & Alli)

The only thing I'm not sure about... will I have a White Christmas?

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home