Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Washed Away

Our snow turned to rain... and rain... and rain.

I went to my Grandparents' house on Monday and ended up having to spend the night. The rains washed out roads and flooded houses and businesses. It was just safer for me to stay with them then venture out.

By the time I got home on Tuesday my snowman had completely melted. This is all that was left of him:

Today the rains seemed to have held off for awhile so I was able to go outside and take a closer look. The ground was really wet so I had to wear my new boots.

While I was outside I decided to play... and look cool doing so.

After playing I thought I should practice my Christmas carols. I've got La La La La La down really well, now if only I can get the Fa.

I hope the snow comes back so I can make another snowman.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home