First Day of Kindergarten
Today was my first day of Kindergarten! My parents (and Sienna) drove me over the our almost rental house where we then walked to school. I was so excited for my first day.
We have to wear our yellow name tag for two weeks so the teacher can learn our names and know how we are supposed to get home. I am going home by foot everyday! One of the great things about the rental house is that we live so close (in fact, we are the street behind) to the elementary school. Here is the path I get to take every morning that cuts into the back of the school:
My parents walked me to my classroom... only we then learned we are supposed to line up at the front of the school for my teacher to walk us all to the class together as a group. But for the first day, it was fun having Dad see my classroom and spotting my name on the desk.
I had a great first day and have already made a new friend, Ben. I think we will be buddies this year. I was excited to see my family when the day was over and am excited to go back tomorrow.
Yeah for Kindergarten! This is going to be a great year.
~ Logan





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home