This week was my first week back at preschool. Only this time I get to go 2 days a week vs. only 1 day like last year! Yippee!
I am going on Tuesdays with my mom. We go to a co-op preschool so she has to help one of the days each week and her "work day" is Tuesdays. On Fridays she can drop me off leaving me in the capable hands of some of my other friends mommies. One of my good friends, Benny, his mom stays on Fridays... she used to watch me every Thursday last school year when my mom worked at the preschool with Logan. I also really like my teacher... Teacher Molly.
Here are some pictures from my first week:
 |
| So happy to be at preschool! |
 |
| Mom and I got to bring snack for the very first day! |
 |
| Already showing of my tummy! |
 |
| Me and my boys: Benny and Mikey :) |
 |
| Look at me... such a big girl at snack time! |
 |
| Circle time on the carpet squares. |
 |
| The best time of all -- outdoor play! |
 |
| I wouldn't be me if I didn't show some tongue! |
I think this is going to be a great year.
~ Sienna
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home