Friday, March 23, 2012

Fire Station Sienna

I got to fight fire!  Well, we just pretended to fight fire but it was still pretty cool.

My preschool class got to go to a local fire department that one of the preschool's dad works as a firefighter (not my class, though).  I was excited to go, but only if I brought my own fire truck with me.


Dad had the morning off so he was able to come with us.  Unfortunately, Logan missed out as he had school... but I picked up a fire hat for him, so he was okay with it.

My buddy, Mikey even wore his bunker gear!

After the firefighter showed us all his bunker gear and how he puts it on and off and how it protects him in fires... we got to check out the rigs.  The ambulance was on a call, but we got to see and go in the trucks.

And then it was time for the best part:  Fighting Fire!!  Well, like I said earlier, we just pretended there was a fire but the water coming out of the hose was real.  Oh yeah!

After the fire fighting, a few of us from my class joined up for lunch.  Dad even picked up Logan and dropped him off to have lunch with us!  After we ate, us kids were able to run around the restaurant for a bit playing Star Wars (yeah, I was with a few boys).

The weather was so nice we decided to go to the park with Dad after we got home.  Logan was able to shoot some hoops with Dad... he even made the shot on his first try!


What a great day!  If only Mom and I didn't have a cold.

~ Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home