Monday, September 11, 2006

Back from Oregon

What an exciting weekend I had. It was the first time I went out of state - to Oregon - but still, I was in another state!

It was a long car ride. I must have slept through most of it on the way down because the last I remembered was driving past Southcenter Mall and then, boom, we were driving over the Columbia River into Oregon.

Here I am sleeping in the car:

If you read my last post, you know why my parents and I took the journey down to Oregon -- my cousin Eric and his bride, Michele, got hitched!

Here is the happy couple the afternoon after their wedding in a vineyard (oh, and that's me with them):

It really was a beautiful wedding (sorry about the laughter from the third row -- I had to give my version of a four gun salute!) and the reception was a lot of fun.

The weekend was made perfect by meeting my Granddad Frank's entire side of the family. My Great Uncle Lee is a hoot (he made me laugh and laugh) and my cousins are just, well, awesome.

Here I am with my Great Aunt Louise and Great Uncle Lee:

Hope I see all of you again very soon. Keep in touch. I miss you all already!!

-- Logan

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan,
We were really glad to meet you too! We were glad you could come to Cousins Eric & Michele's wedding. I love your blog site. You are really going to have to get more sleep if you are up posting at 12:53AM young man!! What would your mother say???
Come see us down in San Diego for your next trip out of state.
Love,
Aunt Louise and Uncle Lee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home