A few firsts
First time in a "bouncy bounce" at Grandma and Granddad's. I am just so excited I can hardly stand it. It sure will be fun when my feet touch the floor a bit more.
First time in my highchair. I really like being at table height with mom and dad while they eat dinner. I just laughed and laughed and laughed. When do I get to eat?
First tooth? Not yet, but it's coming. There is a little white spot on the lower gum where my front left tooth is going to be (it doesn't really show up in the picture because of all my drool). Mom will take a picture when it does show up.
First freckle. Click on the picture to make it bigger... it's there, can you see it? Right there on my left arm towards my elbow. That's not dirt. I have my very first freckle. Any idea what freckle was your first? (How's that for a pick up line when I get older?)
Wow. That was a lot of accomplishments for one week. Wonder what I can do next week to keep mom busy documenting?!
-- Logan







1 Comments:
Hi Logan: Was great to get an update on your "firsts". I like these pictures better than your interest in the beer.
Don't tell your Daddy, but Grandma rode her motorcyle yesterday on the road that leads to my house.
See you in Boise on the 8th.
Love you, Grandma
Post a Comment
<< Home