Friday, June 01, 2007

Chores

My mom has been feeling like all she does these days is clean. By the time she has the dishes done and crumbs picked up it is time to eat again -- more to clean up.

So I thought I would start doing my part around the house and vacuum.

I love the vacuum cleaner.

I vacuumed up the crumbs from my breakfast. Really, I did... the vacuum is actually on.

I was doing such a good job, my mom let me take it into the kitchen and vacuum up all the crumbs and dirt I could.

I think the next chore I'll take on is dusting. HACCHOO!

-- Logan

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Jeannette said...

Oh my gosh Logan you are going to have so many things to teach Charlie this weekend. First off walking, second vaccuming, and then if there's time dusting. He badly needs help with all of these skills...

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Logan......now what about mowing the lawn?


~Mike and Kell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home