Saturday, September 29, 2007

100th Post - Loves Disco

Wow. This is my 100th post to my blog. Why aren't there balloons and confetti falling from the sky? In any case, I hope you have been enjoying the last 99 posts and the next 99 posts to come.

Today -- I discoed.

My mom, Aunt Kim, Nick and me went to Baby Loves Disco. It was fun, but Nick and I were a little unsure about the dance floor. We had a good time in the "quite room" playing with the toys.

Nick and I tried to protest when our moms said it was time to go... actually, we were fine with it. There is only so much clubbin two boys can handle!


Hey Nick, next time, it's a dance off!
-- Logan

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that Disco picture is pretty cute! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home