Moppets
Today I started the Moppets program. I was in a room full of toys with other one-year-olds as our moms met in another room and talked about mom things.
I had a lot of fun running around, going down the slide and pushing around all the toys on wheels. I even tried to help the kids that were crying. One of the girls cried the entire time... I tried to help by pushing her around on one of the push toys but she just kept crying and crying. I couldn't understand why.
I started getting a cold on Sunday and it really hit today while I was in Moppets. Good thing I know how to blow my nose! It keeps running and running and even blowing bubbles. Gross.
My mom didn't take any pictures at Moppets, so I am posting a picture of my friend, Carson, and me swinging at a park yesterday.
I have so much fun playing with all my friends. I was supposed to play with my friends at the gym tomorrow, but this cold is going to keep me home. It's not fair.
-- Logan
.jpg)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home