Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fall Saturday's = FOOTBALL!!!

That's been what dad has said since I was born ... when September rolls around, football takes over the weekends.

Until this weekend that meant watching games on TV.

On Saturday, I got to see my first football game in person.

No, it wasn't a Seahawks or Huskies or (heaven forbid) Ducks game. We went to the Central game against South Dakota.

There were some advantage to going to a small college game, especially since dad is such an influential alum (yeah right).

Instead of having to sit in the seats, we got to roam along the sidelines, which meant I got to run around. I just couldn't go on the field, even though I tried.

I also met some new friends. I have no idea who they were and I only got one name (Katie) but they were really friendly and let me play with them so dad could watch some of the game.

About the only thing better would have been sitting in a suite at a Seahawks game. So, how about it dad?

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home