Tuesday, January 08, 2008

1st Day of School

Today I started the toddler program at the preschool. It is a co-op preschool, which means my mom (or dad) goes to school with me! As I get older and start going to preschool more than one day a week, there will be days when my mom is there and other days when I'm on my own. But for now, I'm happy she is there.

One of the first things I discovered are the books. They have a lot of books! They also have toys and gooey stuff I get to play with. I also get a snack. After songs and games during circle time we all either go outside to play or stay indoors where a slide is set up and a trampoline!



School is cool. I think I handle 17-plus years of this.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home