I was up for 2008
My buddy, Carson, and his mom came over to help my mom and I say good-bye to 2007 (dad was out of town for work). I had so much fun showing him all my toys and books. He seemed to really like my new Winnie the Pooh train, once I got off it to let him try it.

I was so happy when I found out that Carson was going to spend the night. We had pizza for dinner and then took a dip in the bath. I taught him how to splash!

Once we were in our pajamas, Carson's mommy read us some books. Then we had dessert and went off to bed. Carson went to sleep right away... I was just too excited it was New Years Eve, I had a hard time falling asleep.
About two hours after going to sleep I had a really bad dream and woke up screaming. It took my mom bringing me downstairs for me to calm down. It happened to be about 15 minutes before 2008, so she let me stay up and watch the countdown!
Hello 2008 -- Hope you are good to me!
-- Logan
P.S. Dad came home today. I fell asleep in the car on the way to get him and when I woke up he was in the front seat driving. I got the biggest grin on my face we he turned around and smiled at me. I missed you, DaDa.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home