Wednesday, July 08, 2009

4th and more

Its been a bit busy around here lately... but I'll do my best to give you a brief update.

The 4th of July was a lot of fun. My Dad took me to walk in the Children's 4th of July Parade in downtown Bothell. We walked the route with other kids from our co-op preschool. I got to ride in our wagon and waved the flag at the crowd.



My buddy, Carson, and his mom came over to spend the afternoon and evening with us. We played a bunch and then as it started to get dark, watched my Dad set off our fireworks. It was fun yelling at Dad to RUN every time he set one off. Then I would ask, "is that it?" at the end of every one.




So what's been keeping us so busy, you ask?

We've been working on the final touches of the remodel. One of the biggest accomplishments so far is hooking up our new TV and soundbar. I helped Dad set it up (then we got to play our Cars Wii game on it - - Awesome!).



Then there is my sister...

She is sleeping in my parents room for now, but got to test out her crib for one of her many naps.



She has had a few appointments. I went to her 1st Well Baby Check - - as the Doctor said, "another perfectly normal baby" -- just like she said about me many times!



Sienna got her fist sponge bath at home. Now that her umbilical cord has come off, she can get an emerged bath soon.



Even though she has been sleeping a lot, I've managed to land a few kisses on her.



I have noticed I am not getting quite the same amount of attention from my Mom as I did before Sienna was born. But overall, I am adjusting well and being helpful. I just get a bit too excited about having a baby sister... I even try to protect her telling Mom she needs to feed her and not wanting to turn on certain cartoons that may be too loud and wake her.

Updates on our remodel is likely my next post as my Dad and Granddad are doing a lot of work these next few days.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home