Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chase

One of my good preschool friends is Chase. Throughout the summer us preschool kids are going to be dragging our Moms to play dates every Tuesday (plus other random days).

This last Tuesday we got together at a local park. After playing for a while on the big toy, Chase and I took a break on a bench and kicked our shoes off. We talked for a bit about, well, life.



We were told when we got off the bench we needed to put our shoes back on before we could go see the ducks. I put mine on. Chase took off. I went after him with shoes in hand. I even tried to help him get them on.



Before I got the first one on he took off running again... and I went after him. I finally gave up and tossed the shoes to his Mom. Let her deal with it!

See you at the play dates, Chase!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home