8 Years
Today (July 14th), my parents celebrated their 8th wedding anniversary. This year they (had no choice but to) included their kids in this special day.
We spent the late morning in a park we've never been to and found we really like. This was Sienna's first time out like this and our first time testing out our new stroller. We played and lunched with a few of my preschool friends.

After the park we took Sienna to her 2-Week Well Baby Check. She is officially past her birth weight, weighing in at 8 lbs., 12.5 oz. and 21 inches long. The doctor was very pleased and again kept saying "a perfect baby." Sienna is right on the 50% mark on the growth charts -- just like me!!!

After I gave my parents a special anniversary gift only I can give (I took a two hour nap! I normally don't take naps, but with my cold I decided I need one), we did a quick clean up around the house and welcomed a few of our friends over.
Charlie and Annie and Andrew and Mason came over with their parents (Matt/Jeannette and Matt/Lori) who are childhood friends of my Dad. Charlie's family lives in Spokane so we don't get to see them very often. Mason was born just 3 days before Sienna. It was fun to have them over to play with my toys.
Charlie and Annie and Andrew and Mason came over with their parents (Matt/Jeannette and Matt/Lori) who are childhood friends of my Dad. Charlie's family lives in Spokane so we don't get to see them very often. Mason was born just 3 days before Sienna. It was fun to have them over to play with my toys.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home