Halloween 2011
Halloween was busy and fun! It was on a Monday, so Logan had school. Mom and I showed up at Logan's class about half way through and helped set up for their Harvest Party. His friends, including me and other sibling (and mom) got to wear our costumes.
The class recited two poem songs about pumpkins. They had been working on it all month with reading a big book, making their own little books that are in their book bins and learning to perform it for the parents that were able to make it to the party. Logan is in the middle of the picture in the back row wearing his Lightning McQueen costume.
Mom was in charge of the games. She brought pumpkin bowling and a bean bag toss -- they were both a hit!
After school, we went home and had lunch then played around for a bit before getting ready for our Trick-or-Treat night! We went to our friends Ethan and Tristan's house/neighborhood for the 3rd year in a row. She fed us spaghetti and meatballs then it was time to get in our costumes (and warm clothes).
Our friends Transformer and Winnie the Pooh (aka Tyler and Benny) made it for their 2nd year of our Halloween tradition.
Thanks to the Woopie Cushion and Sonic (aka Ethan and Tristan) for sharing their house/neighborhood with us, again.
I was cute.
Here we are out in the dark of the Halloween Night.... I was caught saying "This is fun" and "Lets go to that house!" I think I can get used to this getting candy thing (I think Logan could too)
And here is our loot:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)
But wait... the fun isn't over yet....
~Sienna



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home