TOOTH #1
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh...
I lost my tooth!
It was our first weekend in our new house and I was supposed to be going to sleep. I used all my strength and pulled it out as it fell on my shirt. I hopped out of bed and ran down to mom and dad. I just had to look in the mirror 4 or 5 times before I would go back to bed. But before I did, I put my tooth in my Tooth Fairy Box and whispered out to her that I wanted her to take my tooth when she came.
In the morning I found that my tooth was gone and in it's place was a dollar! I was so excited as I thought I would only get a quarter.
I just need to loose a few more teeth and I can go buy the toy car that I want.
~ Logan




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home