Saturday, November 12, 2011

Last Soccer Game

After 9 weeks of playing soccer every Saturday, we showed up for game 10 -- our last game.  But we weren't the only ones that showed up... so did the rain!  It rained good and cold.

Despite the rain, I still had a blast!  Even Sienna had fun kicking the ball around in the muck.  At game time, Grandma Carolyn showed up and helped keep Sienna dry with our duck umbrella.


Since this was our last day there way a little twist... practice time was game time!  We played against parents.  Dad had the day off so he was able to play and I had fun kicking his... you know!

Here's me soaked, rosy cheeks and happy.

Our last end of game huddle and cheer.

The next day I went to my first ever end of season soccer party!  I got my team and individual pictures and a totally awesome trophy!  Thanks Coach Grant for the all the fun and teaching me how to play soccer.  Hope you are my coach again soon.

I'm taking the winter off with the exception of swimming.  Come spring I will take up a team sport again... thinking indoor soccer.  Stay tuned.


~ Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home