Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011



We spent Christmas Eve at Grandma and Granddad's, just hanging out playing games and visiting... waiting.


Then the waiting was over and it was time to get ready to bed.  See how excited Sienna is?!  Why???  Duh, Santa is coming!!

When I got up in the morning, I took a quick peek to see that our stocking were filled.  I ran up to where my parents were sleeping and jumped on the bed to wake them up.  Lets GO.  SANTA WAS HERE.

Sienna was excited that Santa brought her toothbrush that she wanted but forgot to tell him.  Looks like mom and dad were right after all, Santa has a way of knowing things!

Dad didn't wait long to help us scratch our Lotto Scratch Tickets.  Only $4 was won.  Bummer.

We opened presents all day.  We got some pretty neat gifts.  What was also neat was the lights went out!  We lost power.  Dad and Granddad got a generator going so Grandma could finish making our Christmas Dinner (lunch).  I couldn't play the Playstation Lego Star Wars game anymore (I'm addicted to playing that game every time I am at their house)... but the gift opening kept me busy.

Dad got this old fashion phone that plugs into his cell phone.  My mom thought this was the best gift of the year.  I got to talk Aunt Kris on it to test it out... she was on the other side of the room... but it worked.

After all the gifts were finally opened at Grandma and Granddad's... we packed it all up and hauled it over to our new house.  Guess what Santa brought us there?!  That's right... he also filled our stockings at the new house.  AN XBOX 360 with KINECT!!!!!  I am so excited I can hardly stand it. But I have to wait.  See, we haven't fully moved in to the new house yet.  There are no TVs.  Yeah, pretty boring.

After we stashed all our Xmas presents into mom and dad's new closets (no point bringing it to the rental house when we would need to pack it up in a week... in the closets because that is the safest spot that is out of the way for moving and all the work being done) we went to the rental house and found that Santa filled our stocking there, too!!

We also had our gifts to the four of us under our tree to open.  We got some pretty great gifts from mom and dad.  Sienna loves her pink hair!  Mom had fun being pretty in pink for a few minutes, too.

Sienna and I got a box full of Disney World items... yup... we're going to DISNEY WORLD.  Stay tuned for our DW Posts in April.  Yup, April.  I am going to be in Disney World on my 6th Birthday.  The actual day.  Me.  Turning 6 in Disney World.  Sienna is so excited, too.  Every day she is telling us that she is going and gets very upset when she is told we are not going to Disney World today.  She even started singing me Happy Birthday followed with, "go to Disney World now."  Sorry, Sis... we have to wait.

Whew!  What a Christmas!  We can't wait to get all moved in to our new house where we get to dig into our gifts... it will be like Christmas all over again!

Thank you to all of our family members that gave us gifts.  We hope that you had a great Christmas and enjoyed the family and/or friends that spent the holiday with you.

Happy Holidays!!


~ Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home