Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sun!!

We have been waiting for some sunshine and we sure got it Easter Weekend!

Logan and I got to practice hunting for Easter Eggs in our back yard the day before Easter.  Mom hid the first round.... of 12 or so rounds!  We started about 11:30 and stopped about 2:30 with only a break to eat lunch.  Even Grandma got in on the hunt when she came over for a short visit.


That evening, Logan and I got to take a dip in our hot tub with mom and dad.   I started with my toes and worked my way in a bit farther.  Don't worry... the temperature was turned down to be kid safe.

Easter morning I discovered the Easter Bunny had stopped by my room during the night and left me a new Tinker Bell dress.  I also got a new Mickey Mouse Look & Find book and princesses.  I was very happy.

Logan and I also discovered the Bunny left our eggs we had practiced with all over the house.  But they weren't empty.  Each egg had real money in them!  Oh Yeah!!

After our egg hunt, breakfast and some cartoons, we went to Grandma and Granddad's to spend the rest of Easter.  We had a lot of fun with Nick... mostly outside as it was warm and beautiful.

The day after Easter, it was also a beautiful day.  I got to have a meal with Barbie outside and spent most of the afternoon out there.  I am really loving our new backyard.  I can't wait for our new playset to be built.

Today, Logan's friend came home with him after school.  And again, it was such a nice day we had to play outside.  To the park they went... such silly boys!

I have been told the sun is going away again soon.  Bye sun.  Come back soon, please!


~ Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home