Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Last Day of 2Day

Today was my last day of 2Day at preschool.  It was a bitter-sweet day as I am excited for summer to start, but I am going to miss going coming to preschool twice a week and spending time with my Teacher Molly, my friends and their moms.

I got in some more swinging and sliding.

Time with my best friend, Isabella.

One last class picture.

I received my certificate of completion, Love Notes and my sand bucket from my beloved Teacher Molly.

Yeah for mom and me!  We did it!!  I loved going to preschool with mom.

So what happens in the Fall?  I come back to the greatest preschool for 3Day!  Yup, I will be going 3 days a week.  My mom will stay for one of the days as her "work day" being assigned to a room and helping out. The other two days, I will get dropped off and have fun with the other mommies that stay to help.  I will have an old-new teacher... my teacher from Toddler Class (last year) will be teaching my 3Day -- Teacher Dorothy.  It will be another fun year, that's no question.

So now I am officially on Summer Break!  Logan still has a month to go... ha ha!


~ Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home