Sunday, July 01, 2012

Hanging with Nick

My favorite cousin (OK, so he is my only 1st cousin... but still) and I got to spend a whole week together.  We first met up at Grandma and Granddad's for a night.  Then came to my house for a few days/nights.  We went to a swimming camp together for 3 days in the morning.  It was a lot of fun to have Nick there and my friend Katie was with us, too.

Nick and I (and Sienna at times) spent a lot of time just running around, playing outside, fighting with lightsabers, playing with Legos and just being boys.


After our last day of camp, we headed back over to Grandma and Granddads and spent two more nights.  We got to go see Brave, the new Disney/Pixar movie.  Sienna even joined us for our last night over there, which happened to be her last night as a 2-year-old.

Our last day together was spent back at my house hanging out at a Princess Party (Sienna will post all about that, I'm sure).

Miss you already, cousin!


~ Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home