Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fanfest

Today we accompanied Dad to Fanfest for the 2nd year in a row.  Logan got to go in the media entrance and right into the dugout.  I went in the main entrance with Mom and then listened for a bit to a former baseball player speak with the audience.


Then we went and found Dad and Logan... can you see him?  He is sitting on the right steps.  Only media was allowed to be in the dugout.  He was a luck kid.

Logan had his camera with him and took a picture of a baseball player being interviewed by a pack of reporters.


Then I got a chance to get in the dugout with Dad.  I was a bit overwhelmed by the excitement!

This year we only got to walk the bases... but it was still fun walking it with Dad.


Do you see that last E in WELCOME just above Dad's head?  Dad's seat for the games he covers is just below the E... they raise the windows at game time.

I may get confused at times between Seahawks and Mariners... but I know it is pretty cool to be here!

People pay how much to sit here during a game?!

Dad had to go back in the Dugout to talk with a few more baseball players.  So Logan and I (with Mom watching) headed for the kid play area and spent a lot of time going in and out of the tubes and down the slides!  This was FUN-FUN!

Dad was done and we were done, too... so we found some seats to sit on while we waited for him to find us.  On the way back to the field we stopped to sit in the King's chair.  Why not?!


We got out our mitts and waited for our turn to practice BALL on the field.

Then it was go time!  Four minutes of throwing and catching with Dad... pretending we were professional ball players.

We never made it to a ball game last season... we sure hope we can go to a game this year.  But one this is for sure... the next time we are in this stadium, it better be warmer than today!

~ Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home