Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Santa was here!

Grandma Carolyn won an evening with Santa Clause from a silent auction at her church.  She gifted it to us and we invited some of our favorite families in the area to drop in on the evening, meet Santa, eat some food and just have fun as we kick off the holiday season!

Deni was our official photographer, so Dad and I helped her out by being models as she set up the photo equipment.

Santa actually came to our house!  I was not happy.  Mom was just about to put on my favorite song for me to dance to when Santa walked in and went right to his chair were I was with Mom.  I dove into my Mom's arms in fear, trembled and cried.  I wanted NOTHING to do with Santa.  NOTHING.

Logan did take advantage of this time to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas.  I prefer to be surprised.

Here are some of the kids that met with Santa in hopes to get their stocking filled with yummy treats and toys they want.  Again, I want NOTHING to do with Santa.  He can just surprise me.

Thanks Grandma Carolyn & Deni for our fun (all except me being anywhere near Santa) evening!

Happy Holidays.

Now that it's a day or two later... I am thinking Santa isn't all that bad.  I told my Mom that I will take a pretend picture with Santa.  I will also take a picture with Santa if it is Mom (or Grandma) that is dressed up in a Santa costume.  Who is this Santa guy anyway?  Why do I have to take a picture with him?  I'm not going to get a stocking full of coal just because I am terrified of Santa, am I?  Where are his reindeer?  Maybe I can get a picture with Rudolph, will that count?

~ Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home