Friday, November 23, 2012

T-Day 2012

Phew!  We didn't forget about Thanksgiving.

The day before, Logan and I made our Turkeys.  We brought them over to Grandma and Granddad's house to help decorate the table.


Most of my family was there for our Thanksgiving Dinner-Lunch.  I missed my cousin Nick, but my cousins Candy, Corey and Debbie were there (haven't seen all three of them for some time).

After our yummy meal, Logan played 11 rounds of UNO with Dad and beat him 9 times!  It was a great way to send Dad off on his flight.  After licking his wounds, Dad had to leave to catch a flight to the other side of the state.  He has to work the next day to cover a football game. 

Soon after Dad left, Mom, Logan and I headed over to our friends' house, Katie and Mikey (oh, and their parents were there, too!).  We got a whole 2nd Thanksgiving meal with them.  Well, Logan and I mostly ate the kid food they prepared, but Mom said she made sure she ate enough to cover not only her meal, but what Dad would have had as well.  She wasn't hungry until almost noon the next day!

We even had dessert.  They had 2 types of pumpkin pie and ice cream!  I perfected my wink as I ate my ice cream with Katie and Mikey.  Logan was so full he skipped dessert. 

After that, we got in some Xbox time as they have some different games than we do.  Oh, and I got into my pajamas for an extra comfy time!

Mom dragged us home around 8PM, got our teeth brushed and then curled up on her bed as she read to us the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Story.  She says she will read the Christmas one to us soon and let us watch the cartoon as we begin the countdown to Christmas.

Happy Thanksgiving.  I sure am Thankful for all my family and friends.  I am one lucky little girl.

~ Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home