Thursday, April 25, 2013

Flag Football

I am really into learning more about Football.  I like learning about the NFL teams, coloring in pictures of their helmets and watching the NFL Rush Zone cartoon.  I want to play me some football!  :)

My parents signed me up for Flag Football through the YMCA and I had my first practice.

We started with a jog around the track.

I'm on a team of other guys that I don't know.  But they all seem pretty nice, including the parents that are pitching in to help coach us and learn the game.

It was a really nice night.  Sienna decided she needed to use Dad for a chair to watch me practice.

Mom caught some footage of us practicing a play...

We get to practice every Wednesday night and then starting May 11th we play games every Saturday.

Hut, hut, HIKE!

~ Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home