Sorry Dad
Dad, don't blame me... Mom did it!
So dad's away for a few days working and mom decided it was time to put me in my Yankee's onesie that dad reluctantly allowed in the house.
Mom says I am too young to have a closed mind about what teams I should or should not root for, but dad and I know better. She thinks some how by putting me in team's clothing that my dad has a negative opinion for will prevent me from taking on my dad's strong views. Yeah right, mom.
Really dad, I had nothing to do with this. In fact, I only had it on for about 30 minutes before I, um, soiled it!
~ snicker ~
-- Logan





2 Comments:
This is so wrong on so many levels. We're having a discussion when I get home young man.
Logan: If you need protection, you just let me know! I think an open mind and rootign for teams of your choice is just fine......even girls teams!
Grandma C
Post a Comment
<< Home