Xmas Rundown
Wow, what a first Christmas. Three family gatherings, two happy babies and a Santa in a red sleigh. I wonder if it's going to be like this every year?
Anyway, here are some pictures to document my first Christmas:
All hail MY Xmas tree!
Christmas presents taste good.
(from left): My mom, my aunt Kim, my cousin and buddy Nick, me and my aunt Kris.
Why are the Seahawks playing like one of my dirty diapers? And where's dad? Everyone says he is at the game, but I don't see him.
Giddy-up horse! Santa was really good to me.
Whew! I'm tired. All those presents I opened. All that food I ate. Now, I'm going to chill.
From what I hear, partying on New Year's is next up. Hopefully I don't end up with a lampshade on my head.
-- Logan









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home