Friday, February 09, 2007

A dip in the pool

OK everybody. Dad will not give the computer up and let me post about the rest of my exploits in Salt Lake City. Just know that I made it back and it was fun. But dad insists on writing this post, so I take no responsibility for the rest of the content.

-- Logan

Wednesday was a very special night for me as it was the first time I got the chance to take Logan into a pool. Since I basically grew up in a swimming pool and was jumping off the diving board at just 18 months old, this was big.

For how much he likes being in the bathtub, I shouldn't have been surprised by his reaction. But it was still a little shocking to see just how much the he enjoyed being in the water.

He even floated on his back, with very little help.

Hopefully, this is the start of Logan becoming quite the little fish.

-- Dad



2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how I loved the pictures of you and Tim in the pool...especially the one with you floating on your back. That position and how he is holding you is just the way Dorie held him and 100's of other little kids as they learned to float in the water. Logan you are not only blessed to have your Dad do that with you but you also have Dorie helping you learn how to swim over the next several years. I Love you so much little one!!! By the way thank you for my Valentine card and pictures, they are great!

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan, a natural fish! I love the water too. This summer you can come swim in the lake with me. There is a great shallow spot that would be oh so much fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home