Off to a busy 2007
I turned 8-1/2 months old today and I remind my parents every day how quickly I am growing up.
Since my crawl on New Years Eve a lot has happened.
I have learned to clap:
I have a new car seat:
My bed has been lowered and will probably be again very soon:
I also have a new tooth (my top right) and another one about to break through... but I will have to post a picture in a few days when I can get a clearer picture of them.
As promised in my last post, here is another picture of me crawling:Wow! No wonder why I fell asleep in my high chair during dinner tonight. It's exhausting work being a baby.
-- Logan







2 Comments:
Cool tunnel thing!
Logan: It is so wonderful to look on your blog and see all your new pictures and see all the new things you are doing. Don't tell anybody else but I have been telling people you crawled on my birthday! You did but it wasn't the very first time.....thank you for that great birthday present.
Love you Grandma C.
Post a Comment
<< Home