Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Inner Ear

The thing about the inner ear is you run the risk of getting it infected when you have a cold, especially if you have a family history of it. Thanks dad.

On Friday my mom took me in to see the doctor being that it is a holiday weekend and all... good thing she did. The doctor said I have an ear infection in my right ear. My mom and I were both a bit surprised because my ear had not been bothering me. The doctor said we caught it right at the start.

I am now on medication and feeling better... but I thought instead of putting up a picture of me sick again, I would post a picture you haven't seen yet.

I think I am going to go take a nap now.

-- Logan

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bummer, hope you feel better!
-Kell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home