Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cupid's Cold

This last Monday I had a fever -- 101.6 -- I did not feel good.

By Tuesday morning my fever was gone and I felt pretty good. All I wanted to do was play. But by Tuesday night, by throat was bothering me and I had a hard time falling/staying asleep.

Wednesday, Valentine's Day, it was official -- I have a cold. Grandma and Granddad came over to take care of me while my parents were at work. I had a bit of a runny nose but it was manageable.

Today my nose will not stop running. I am starting to learn what Kleenex is for.

My mom says she isn't feeling very well and thinks I may have given her my cold.

Sorry mom, I am not sharing my Kleenex box with you -- get your own box!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home