Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Step in the Right Direction

I pulled myself up.

I stood there for a few minutes pushing and pulling the walker with my arms.

Then my right foot moved.

Then my left foot.

The next thing I knew I was able to walk around the room pushing the walker in front of me!

It's so exciting to be able to walk... I don't want to stop. I get frustrated when I hit a "roadblock" or my mom stops me to point me in a different direction. But soon I will be able to walk without help and the nothing will be able to stop me!

-- Logan

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan: Way to GO !!!!!! Your Dad and I were talking about you this morning and wondering how soon you would be walking "holding on to something".....I didn't image it was going to be something with wheels! I am so happy for you and feel sorry for your folks and all us grandparents...you are growing up so fast and we will all be pooped running after you !!!!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Jeannette said...

That is so great Logan's walking! He looks so grown up compared to when we saw him last. This year has flown by so fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home