Monday, June 04, 2007

Zoo

Over the weekend I got to hang out with my buddy, Charlie. He lives on the other side of the state so I don't get to see him much at all.

On Saturday, we met up for pizza at the mall. The adults just talked and talked and talked... I wasn't sure we were ever going to leave.

On Sunday, Charlie and I met up again but this time at the zoo. It was the first time I had ever been to the zoo. I got to see all types of animals -- elephants, reindeer, monkeys, sharks, owls, snakes, otter, and even a beluga whale (to name a few).

It was really hot that day. My mom kept putting my sun hat on me and dad kept telling me I could take it off. It kept the sun out of my eyes, so I kept it on... most of the time.

Here is a picture of my dad and I (thanks for carrying me around like that most of the day, dad) and Charlie and his Mom, Jeannette:


This picture is almost the end of our zoo trip. See, I told you it was hot that day!

Thanks again Matt, Jeannette and Charlie for letting my parents and me spend the afternoon with you guys. I had a lot of fun. Please bring Charlie over to play again soon.

-- Logan

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Those are sure two awfully cute babies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home