Sunday, July 29, 2007

Potty

Update: I pooped in my potty!

After hearing about how I can sit on my chair by myself, my pediatrician suggested to my parents they get me a potty. She isn't expecting me to be potty trained any time soon, but thinks it would be a good idea for me to start getting used to it.

Today, I got a potty.

Just before my bath, I decided to sit on it to see what happens.

Guess what?! First time on my potty I peed in it!

I'm not potty trained yet but I'm off to a good start.

Oh, and I also saw my cousin Brian today. He was in town from Southern California.

Thanks for my morning snack, Brian.

-- Logan

2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Seelife3d said...

Congrads on the potty Logan!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Jeannette said...

I love the expression on Logan's face in the 1st potty picture. He looks like he really knows what he's doing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home