Thursday, August 02, 2007

Free Trappy

Update: Trappy has been freed. My dad put on a glove and grabbed the bat while it was sleeping. He set it free in the corner of our deck. Be Free Trappy.

This morning after breakfast my dad started to stare out the sliding door. My mom saw his quizzical look and looked as well.

"What is that?" she asked. Followed by, "That's a bat!"

Needless to say, we spend the next 30 minutes or so watching the bat. At first he was sleeping, but all the pictures my mom took and us talking woke him up. So I got to watch him crawl around the screen.

He somehow got himself trapped between the sliding door and it's screen. My dad said he must have lost a bet with the other bats. Here is a picture to give you a good view of just where this bat is:

My dad went out and moved the screen so the bat was past the middle part of the door he seemed to not be able to get past. But he just crawled right back to the part that isn't a way out.

He is still there... crawling around trying to find a way out. I hope he gets out soon as the sun will be hitting the door in the next several hours.

This is better than the Discovery Channel or the Zoo.

I've got a pet! I named him Trappy.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home