Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Tour

My mom said we were going on a Halloween Tour de Logan today and she wasn't kidding!

The morning started out normal... woke up around 8AM, took my time eating breakfast, brushed my teeth and got a diaper change. Then we started the tour. Oh, I should probably mention I was dressed up as Yoda.

First we went to my mom's work and got to play on the computer. Next I went to my dad's work and got in a light saber fight with my dad's co-worker, Gene.

Then it was off to my Grandma Carolyn's work where we ate in the cafeteria. I took a quick nap on our way to the next stop... my Grandma, Granddad, and G.G.'s house. There I found an odd resemblance to my G.G.'s gnomes.

After a snack we were off to an outdoor shopping mall that was letting kids go trick-or-treating. It took me a little while to figure out the process but once I did I realized I could take the candy and put it in my bag. It is quite a treat!


After collecting candy looking at other costumes, it was time to go home and eat dinner. After dinner I got dressed up one more time and went trick-or-treating in my neighborhood. I got some more candy and even got a bear dressed up as skeleton from one of our neighbors.

It was a long day but I sure had fun. Can we go trick-or-treating every night?

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home