A Few Things
I had a very busy weekend and then ended up with a cold... so I haven't had a chance to update my blog until now.
So here are some random things I thought I would post.
My cousin, Nick, turned one last Saturday and I got to help open his gifts.
Here is Nick enjoying his birthday cake. Looks yummy.
I got to wear my New Orleans Hard Rock t-shirt earlier in the week. I found the beads my mom brought home and tried them on with the Mardi Gras mask I made while she was in New Orleans. I had fun putting the beads around mommy's neck.
I'm now sick. I came down with a cold and I'm tired of it... it's keeping me from some of the fun things that were planned this week. But, I am trying to make the best of it by having popsicles and taking long naps.
Now... I just need to kick this cold so I can start doing some more fun stuff again.
What's on the calendar for next week?
-- Logan
.jpg)
.jpg)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home