He's Back
My weekend was a busy one. On Saturday, my buddy, Carson, spent the day over at my house. It was fun showing him all my toys.
On Sunday, I went to my swim class. My Dad got in the pool with me so mom could take a few pictures of me swimming. I practiced my bubble blowing and reach and pulls. Oh, and my Dad shot me out of the water a few times... whooooa!
The best part of my weekend was seeing my Great, Great Uncle Dick. He's back from Florida for a Thanksgiving visit. I got to hang out with him and G.G. (my Great Grandma) at my Great Uncle David's house to watch the 2nd half of a football game. (Gee, there are a lot of "Great" people in my life)
Thanks for coming back to visit Uncle Dick!
-- Logan
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home