Words
Just about every day I learn how to say a new word. Today I learned how to say elbow.
Here is a list of the words I can say (at least my mom and dad understands me when I try to say these words):
Mom
Dad
Cheese
Picture
Play
All Done
Shoes
Dog
Car
Pooh
Micky Mouse
Elmo
Milk
Gentle
Duck
Reach
Up
Down
Shout
Hey
More
Bath
Sleep
Book
Sit
No
Yes
Eat
Hot
Brrrr
Dad
Cheese
Picture
Play
All Done
Shoes
Dog
Car
Pooh
Micky Mouse
Elmo
Milk
Gentle
Duck
Reach
Up
Down
Shout
Hey
More
Bath
Sleep
Book
Sit
No
Yes
Eat
Hot
Brrrr
I'm sure I can say more, but I can't remember them right now. Oh, I also can say and point to some letters and numbers like A, B, C, L, O, G, N, 1, 4, 6, 8, and 9 and a few others.
Not bad for being three months from my 2nd birthday!
-- Logan



1 Comments:
You'll have to add Charles to the list :)
Post a Comment
<< Home