Saturday, June 21, 2008

Demolition Day

Today was Demolition Day.

Grandma and Granddad came over to help my Dad, Mom and I tear out our decks. This is all in promise of a patio big enough for me to ride my bikes, cars and truck; a deck large enough for entertaining guests that hugs the corner of our house; and a playset fun enough for friends to come play.

I kept an eye on the entire project...



I am waiting to yell "TIMBER"...



Grandma and I took a break on the job... but not a break from making fun of my Mom and Dad...



After calling it quits for the day, we got cleaned up and went to a party for my Dad's work. I had a lot of fun running around their forest-like backyard playing crochet for most of the night.





And now for the picture of the night:



Demolition continues tomorrow. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home