Surprise! Now put me to work.
I surprised my Aunt Kris today. My mom and I were supposed to be out of town, making us unavailable to help her move into her apartment. Plans changed and my mom and I surprised her showing up unannounced.
My cousin, Nick, was also there. This picture was taken soon after we got there and we really are not sure what is going on.
Thank goodness Grandma made a huge pot of spaghetti for lunch... I ate two big helpings. Aunt Kris said it looked like I was camping with how I was dressed, sitting on a box and using a box as a table.
I soon found the (toy) lawn mower my Grandma had brought for Nick. I had a job.
Now here is the funny story...
I was going potty in the toilet at the apartment (yup, I am doing pretty good with sudo-potty training... I am not in the total throws of potty training yet, but as long as I am put on a toilet about every hour and a half, I am keeping my pull-ups dry) when my pants somehow got in the line of pee.
My pants had more than a few drops on them so I walked around with no pants... until my mom found a pair of my dad's socks (we took his car -- better gas mileage). She cut of the toes of the socks and wa la, leg warmers!
Now here is the funny story...
I was going potty in the toilet at the apartment (yup, I am doing pretty good with sudo-potty training... I am not in the total throws of potty training yet, but as long as I am put on a toilet about every hour and a half, I am keeping my pull-ups dry) when my pants somehow got in the line of pee.
My pants had more than a few drops on them so I walked around with no pants... until my mom found a pair of my dad's socks (we took his car -- better gas mileage). She cut of the toes of the socks and wa la, leg warmers!
Sorry about your socks, dad. Mom said you can buy more socks if you need 'em. Just know they kept me warm and free from scrapes... not to mention, well, just look at me!
-- Logan




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home